Health Issues We Treat
Our treatment goals are not only to help you feel better but also to heal the deeper causes, to heal at the deepest levels.
Therefore, Dr. Kellman, in addition to the routine blood testing that you might get in a typical doctor’s office, will also evaluate for nutritional, environmental causes for your particular problem.
Dr. Kellman will also do extensive immunological and hormonal testing if necessary and will also evaluate various systems in the body, such as gastrointestinal function, adrenal function and the body stress response, even if on a surface level it does not appear to be related to your problem. Dr. Kellman has a system’s theory approach to the human body, which means that if you improve the various systems in the body, the whole body as a whole will spontaneously improve and function.
Some of the tests that Dr. Kellman might do include:
• Vitamin profile blood test
• Essential nutrient blood test
• IGG food allergy blood test
• Adrenal saliva test
• Stool test
• Neurotransmitters levels test
In general, Dr. Kellman’s treatment’s protocol is based on two tiers:
1. To alleviate symptoms and to alleviate suffering. Since Dr. Kellman is also a medical doctor, he can combine conventional medicine with natural therapies to accomplish this.
2. To excavate into the deeper causes. Dr. Kellman’s unique ability to skillfully blend the art and science in medicine enables him to understand what is happening beneath the tip of the iceberg and to see the various causes of your health problem. Based on this, he will prescribe for you the appropriate natural therapies, detoxification, lifestyle changes and mind-body interventions, so you can heal at the deepest levels.