Women’s Health Issues
Women’s Health Issues especially the ones women face when reaching menopause are probably the most misunderstood health problems.
- The biggest problem is fatigue, cognitive issues, weight gain, depression, low libido, hot flashes associated with menopause. The common medical approach of using estrogen and progesterone has proven to be a dismal failure. Firstly, studies have shown that synthetic hormones increase the risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, heart disease and dementia. Secondly, this band-aid approach frequently misses the true causes of these symptoms.
- What are the deeper causes of menopause symptoms?
- Frequently, the women in their menopausal years begin to exhibit thyroid dysfunction, and it is the thyroid abnormality that is contributing, and masquerading as a menopause problem. The routine thyroid blood test frequently missed this problem. By using the more sensitive TRH thyroid test we have detected that this is a major problem for women in their menopausal tears. Additionally, masquerading as menopausal problem there is an adrenal problem. The adrenals produce numerous hormones including estrogen progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, etc. Dr. Kellman will evaluate adrenal function and frequently just by using compounds such as DHEA many of the menopausal symptoms are alleviated. In a percentage of women in their menopausal years, Dr. Kellman prescribes only bio-identical hormones. He will do a blood test and a possibly a saliva test to determine the exact dose that you need.
- PMS can be a debilitating problem for so many women, and it’s not amenable to drug therapy, however, based on the type of PMS you have a specific nutritional supplementation program can help you cure the problem. Natural compounds such as calcium, vitamin D, vitamin E, fish oil evening primrose oil, tryptophan, vitex and other herbs are very helpful. Additionally, based on a saliva test you can determine precisely your estrogen and progesterone levels and prescribed targeted bio-identical therapy to cure the PMS problem.
- Although a number of different therapies have shown to be have some benefit for fibroids such as progesterone and anti-Candida diet and various herbs we have found that the best therapy is the use of VibraCussor that can shrink and eliminate your fibroids.